(Part 2 of 2: 3 Nights, 10 Southern Flavors pt. 1)
Night 3: Tupelo Honey Cafe
The third dinner only made our trip worth it. We ordered more than we should’ve but we went through it.
- Biscuits with honey and blueberry jam:
2. SC Pecan-Encrusted Goat Cheese served with house-made pear and sweet onion marmalade and Annie’s Bakery crostini
3. Blistered and lightly-spiced okra served with scratch-made garlic buttermilk ranch
4. Fried Green Tomatoes with Goat cheese grits, red pepper coulis and fresh basil
5. Corn Jalapeño Hushpuppies (probably the only disappointing menu item)
6. Southern Belle Grilled Cheese with Brie, gorgonzola cheese and house-made pear and onion marmalade on sourdough. It’s as delicate as it is bold!